2 Day Hands On WordPress Website Course
About this course
This popular course will give you the know how to build and manage your very own website.
You will walk away after only 2 days with the start of a professional, fully functioning, search engine and mobile device friendly website that you have built yourself and can continue to manage easily.
Who should do this course?
This course is ideal for:
- Business owners who want to learn to manage their own website.
- Graphic designers who want to add a new skill to their services.
- People wanting to learn a valuable skill to make money building websites for others.
- Anyone who wants to start a blog and share their passion with the world.
- Web agencies wanting to train their staff
This course is designed for beginners. No special coding knowledge or any website knowledge required. In fact, the less you know, the better.
You will however, need to know basic computer skills, like how to use a mouse and keyboard.
Course Duration: 2 Days
Times: 9am – 4:30pm both days
Location: The course is conducted in the comfort of your own home or at a location we decide on.
Dates: Set based on yours and our availability
One on One: $1695.00
Group (min of two pax): $880.00 each.
What you get
- Option of either One one One exclusive training (no other students present) or be part of a small group.
- 40 page Step by Step Website Course Manual
- 8 GB USB Thumbdrive with premium plugins to enhance your website
- Guaranteed website at the conclusion of the 2 days.
- The knowledge to build and develop other websites
- Free Domain name and 12 months website hosting included (if applicable)
We offer training in these locations:
Sydney (coming soon)
Certificate on Completion
Personalised One on One Training
Course Manual Provided
Paul has helped many businesses on the Gold Coast to understand more about their websites and online marketing strategies.
He is passionate about training and helping you to make the most of your website.
1. The Foundations
- Introduction to the Internet
- Domain Name Registration
- Website Hosting
2. Website Content Management
- WordPress Overview
- Adding Pages, Images and Videos
- Theme and Plugin Installation
3. Search Engine Optimisation
- On Page SEO
- Off Page SEO
- Integrating Google Tools